Monday, December 5, 2011

Going into the darkness

I recently watched an intense documentary called "Furious Love." It's by the director of "Finger of God," Darren Wilson. Wilson described God's role in creating "Furious Love":
I started the journey to make 'Furious Love' when I was still filming my first movie, 'Finger of God.' I was in Istanbul, Turkey, and Heidi Baker began to pray for me. At the time, I was only worried about how I could possibly put this crazy movie about miracles together, and a sequel was the furthest thing from my mind. But when Heidi began praying, she immediately saw me filming the occult. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not! Then she said the words that started this epic journey: 'The Lord says you have to go into the darkness to show the light.'
In "Furious Love," Wilson travels the world to some of the darkest spiritual climates on the planet. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google