Friday, September 10, 2010

Unemployed. . .(sigh)

I have written before on this blog how God has guided my career (see this post and this post).

Well, due to staffing adjustments, I was laid off from my employer on Aug. 31 (my son's ninth birthday). I can only assume that God is continuing to guide my career. I remember when I was in college how scared I was, thinking that there might not be a job for me when I graduated. (My dad was let go from his job the summer before I started college, so I believe my fear was directly related to that.)

I was terrified of getting laid off at some point in my career, and now it has happened. My only choice is to live by faith, to see what God has in store for me.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Brant. I'm sorry to hear about this. I certainly know how you feel, and I will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joe. I appreciate your prayers.

    Brant

    ReplyDelete

Google